The 2020 Eisenhower Cup will not take place. All patrons with tickets to the event may request a refund by clicking the button below.
World No. 2 Rafael Nadal will headline the second annual “Rafa and Friends” in The Eisenhower Cup presented by Masimo, a Tie Break Tens event. This exciting one-night-only competition, which features top ATP Tour athletes, will be held in Stadium 2 on Tuesday, March 10 at 8:00pm. Tickets are $25, with all proceeds going to benefit local charities, including Eisenhower Medical Center; Bighorn Golf Club Charities; Family YMCA of the Desert; and Patient Safety Movement Foundation.
- Date: Tuesday, March 10
- Where: Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Stadium 2
- Time: 8:00pm (Entry to Stadium 2 begins at 7:00pm)
- Prize Money: $150,000 (winner take all)
- Confirmed Players: Rafael Nadal, Dominic Thiem, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Daniil Medvedev, Matteo Berrettini, Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic and Taylor Fritz
- Order of Play:
- Match 1: Daniil Medvedev vs. Stan Wawrinka
- Match 2: Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Matteo Berrettini
- Match 3: Dominic Thiem vs. Milos Raonic
- Match 4: Rafael Nadal vs. Taylor Fritz
- Match 5: Semifinal – Winner of Match 1 vs. Winner of Match 2
- Match 6: Semifinal – Winner of Match 3 vs. Winner of Match 4
- Match 7: Final
- Please Note: Limit four (4) tickets per customer. Any additional tickets may be cancelled.
The fast-paced, knock-out Tie Break Tens format consists of first to ten-point tie break matches. The players will be divided into two groups for round-robin play, followed by a final match between the two winners of group play, for a total of seven matches during the course of the evening.