NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. CHANCE OF WINNING DEPENDS ON TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Desert Champions LLC, 78-200 Miles Avenue, Indian Wells, CA 92210 (“DC”), which are binding and final in all matters relating to the Eisenhower Health COVID-19 Booster Incentive Giveaway (the “Giveaway”). The Sponsors of this Giveaway are DC and Eisenhower Health, 39000 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 (collectively, “Sponsors”).
BY ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY, YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS (IF GIVEN) WILL BE USED TO ADMINISTER THE GIVEAWAY AND ADDED TO THE DC AND EISENHOWER HEALTH DATABASES FOR MARKETING PURPOSES AND OTHERWISE USED AS SET FORTH HEREIN UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU OPT-OUT OF SUCH USE.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to persons who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and have received a COVID-19 booster shot before entry. Employees of Sponsors, and each of their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, affiliates and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development or administration of the Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”), as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable national, federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
AN ENTRANT’S ENTRY INTO THE GIVEAWAY IS DEEMED A REPRESENTATION THAT ENTRANT: (i) IS FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID-19 AND HAS RECEIVED A COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOT BEFORE ENTRY AND (ii) IF A MINOR IN HIS OR HER STATE OF RESIDENCE (“MINOR”), HE OR SHE IS ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY WITH THE PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREEING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE BENEFIT OF A MINOR, YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LEGAL LIABILITY THAT HE OR SHE MAY INCUR.
- Giveaway Period: The Giveaway begins on February 9, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. (California time) and ends on March 20, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. (California time), unless DC extends the entry deadline time at its discretion. DC’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway. Entrants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective jurisdiction.
- Giveaway Entry: Enter either (a) through the BNP Paribas Open website and completing the information on the Official Giveaway Form and following the instructions for entry into the Giveaway or (b) by visiting the Giveaway Booth on the north landing of Stadium 1 at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden and providing to an attendant the information for the Official Giveaway Form and proof of COVID-19 booster shot. A valid ticket, credential or official authorization is needed to enter the Indian Wells Tennis Garden and access the Giveaway Booth. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON DURING THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD AND IT WILL APPLY TO ALL DRAWINGS AFTER DC RECEIVES IT. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONCE DURING THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD.
- Prizewinner Selection: Two (2) prizewinners will be selected by DC each session during the 2022 BNP Paribas Open (the “Tournament”) in a random drawing from all valid, eligible entries received prior to the drawing. There are twenty-one (21) sessions in the Tournament and forty-two (42) prizewinners. On March 9 through March 18, 2022, the drawings will be at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. On March 19 and March 20, 2022, the drawing will be at 3:00 p.m. The prizewinners will be notified by text or phone call at the phone number provided in the entry and must confirm receipt by email to the email address specified in Section 9 or in person at the Giveaway Booth. A prizewinner need not be onsite at the time of the drawing. Furthermore, the prize must be accepted “as is” — no substitution, modification or transfer of a prize by the prizewinner is permitted. The prizewinner must contact DC within thirty (30) days after being selected. A prizewinner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, IRS W9 form or other tax related forms, Release of Liability/Publicity or other documentation as requested by DC within ten (10) days after prizewinner contacts DC. To claim a prize, the prizewinner must provide a valid driver’s license or state identification card with his or her name as shown in the entry (or the parent or guardian’s license or state identification card with his or her name in the case of a minor) and proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and the COVID-19 booster shot being given to the prizewinner.
- Prize: Each prize is one (1) Five Hundred Dollars ($500) Visa gift card. There are forty-two (42) total prizes, two (2) for each of the twenty-one (21) Tournament sessions. Many will enter, only two (2) will win each Tournament session. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received before each drawing. Sponsors cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Giveaway.
- General Conditions: The laws of the United States govern this Giveaway. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Giveaway is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. A prize will be awarded only to an eligible entrant. Each prizewinner is responsible for all state and federal income taxes and all other fees and surcharges of whatever kind applicable to his or her prize. Except where legally prohibited, the prizewinner grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Sponsors and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and those acting under the authority of each, the right to use the prizewinner’s name and/or likeness in perpetuity for advertising and/or promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Delivery and use of the prize is subject to the prizewinner’s completion of all documentation and conditions required by law or otherwise required by DC. Each entrant agrees (and a prizewinner must confirm in writing) that Sponsors or any of their members, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by an entrant against, any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, use or non-use of the prize or participation in this Giveaway, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. Sponsors expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply. If the prizewinner does not confirm these conditions in writing within the time and in the manner specified by DC, he or she will not be awarded the prize.
- Conduct and Decisions: By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of DC. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Giveaway, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. DC will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Official Rules or the Giveaway and its decisions shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Giveaway is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of DC, DC reserves the right to terminate this Giveaway, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as it deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by DC, and are final. DC may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Legal Action: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Except where prohibited, any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Giveaway or these Official Rules must exclusively be brought in the federal, state or local courts located in Riverside County, California.
- Contacting Prizewinners; Prizewinners List: DC will contact each prizewinner by text or phone call using the telephone number provided in the entry. For a list of prizewinners, visit after March 21, 2022.
- Contacting DC: If you have any question about this Giveaway, or to confirm your identity as a prizewinner, contact DC at COVID-19. If you have questions about COVID-19 vaccination or COVID-19 booster shot requirements, or about arranging for COVID-19 vaccination or a COVID-19 booster shot, contact Eisenhower Health at https://eisenhowerhealth.org/about-us/contact-eisenhower-health/.
*Rules can be modified
Updated as of: February 17, 2022